The vacant chairs are yours to claim!
We’re always looking for talented people to join our dynamic team, check out our open positions below. Are you the one?
- Female or male, S1 from communication major
- Have minimum 1 year of work experience as a project officer in a digital agency
- Familiar with project management tools
- Good personality, excellent communications skills and good attitude
- Greatly skilled in operating all Ms.office programs
- Ability to work in a team and/or individually with minimum supervision
- Highly creative, hard worker, self starter, able to work with tight deadline and under pressure
- University students majoring in any fields
- Passionate in learning about digital media and advertising
- Good communication skills
- Capable in operating all Ms.office programs
- Able to work both individually and in a team
- Committed to join the internship program for a minimum of 3 months period
Social Media Officer
- Female/male max. 28 years old
- Have at least 1 year of work experiences in related fields
- Thoroughly familiar with practice and usage of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Excellent writing and editing skills on composing social media wording
- Creative and focused
- Fluent in English both oral and verbal
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Utilise and optimise social media channels to achieve client’s goals
- Along with the creative team, build a good social media strategy to create innovative campaign
- Continuously maintain assigned social media account and make sure the digital campaign is on the right track
- Keep updating the assigned social media account and interact with users
- Boost interactivity and number of users by any methods possible
- Review the performance of assigned social media campaign
- Excellent in Indonesia and English (oral and written)
- Male / female, max. 30 years old
- Undergraduate or Bachelor degree in Communication
- Fresh graduate are very welcome
- Creativity in writing unique content related to various theme
- Enthusiasm in providing contents that is creative and imaginative
- Understand the dynamics of web content writing
- Attention to detail in editing and proof reading content
- Must be creative, organised and able to multi task.
- Write articles and reviews for youth interest.
- Maintain and create new content ideas on a regular basis.
- Ability to generate copy and articles in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Assist the marketing team in website content writing.
- Male/Female, minimum 24 years old
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a web designer in the following areas: media, creative agency or digital agency
- Fluency in current web design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet
- Having knowledge of web site structure and functionality
- Having basic knowledge or familiar with Bootstrap and Foundations is an advantage
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
- Provide sample of works (portfolio)
- Male / Female
- Holds a Diploma Degree majoring Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of MySQL databases
- Strong programming and analytical skills
- Able to produce technical documentation
- Experience using frameworks such as CakePHP
- Having basic knowledge or familiar with Linux
- Creative, energetic, fast learner and highly motivated
- Self-discipline, responsible and goal-oriented
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with various web development toolsets, such as HTML, CSS, less or sass, is an advantage
To express your interest to join this exciting team, please send your Application letter, CV, portfolio and latest photo, with subject indicating the job position to [email protected]